Monday, February 8, 2010

Politics

Here is Paul Curtman, who I know personally. He is running for State Representative in MO 105th District. I know he walks his talk and if you watch the below videos you'll see that Paul understands the Constitution better than some of those that have been elected. All of you that can vote in MO should exercise it wisely. November 2010 those that live in Missouri should get to the polls and vote...for Paul. You'll have a solid advocate with Paul.

This weekend I'm going to caucus for the first time. I was "exhorted" to do so by a couple of friends at church. Actually I'm not going kicking and screaming, unless Coupeville ends up on the South end of the Island. I know I'm not in a certain district that another friend is in, but it would at least be nice to see some familiar faces when I go to the caucus. The Political games are afoot.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin