Saturday, May 9, 2009

Calling All Gardeners

Every flower must grow through dirt.
~ Anonymous ~


I have some friends who embarking on a new endeavor in the world of gardening, and so I'm posting a little something in the hopes that people will want to catch on to what they are doing.

My friend Alyssa (A of AK Creations) some time back became inspired to start garden, vertical style, after reading about it in a book. Fortunately enough she happens to work for another set of friends of mine that have the ability to support this decision. The happenings at A Knot in Thyme are never short on fun and ispiration and the Rawls family that runs the Holly & Lavender Farm have a great spirit that sets the place apart from others. It's a team effort there and they really enjoy what they do.

Anyway, I can't really tell Alyssa's story for her because it's her vision and she tells it better than I do. However, I do know that she was inspried to start the blog to show others how to do it, as she learns herself, since when she did look online for information there was none to be found. So my fellow readers I would like to invite you to follow Alyssa along on her adventure at The Vertical Garden.

Like Albert Eistein said:
Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom.

Continue to labour freely Alyssa:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin