Monday, March 2, 2009

Cluster Maps

I really enjoy seeing where people are reading my blog from. Unfortunately every year they archive the Map. I guess it has to do with the amount of storage possible, or something like that. So the lovely people at Cluster Maps have posted a new map for more people to make their mark on. I hope that I end up having more than this over the next year with my blog, especially in South America. My popularity seems to not have caught on there;) The country with the most views of course was North America, thanks to my family, all my crew and people that I've met over the years. A close second was Europe. And coming around the bend in third place was India. Pretty cool:) I can't believe that I've been doing this for a year already. So many things have happened and the Lord has been good through it all. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. Thank you again for stopping by.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin