Friday, May 21, 2010

Page Tabs

If you've stopped by here frequently you may have noticed that I added som page tabs to my blog. It's a way for me to organize some of my ideas, recipes, photos and other things that strike my fancy. As I update them I'll be posting those updates to let you know, if you're interested in perusing. So, as you may have guessed I made update to the tabs today, which are as follows...

Modesty Matters: Under here is a link to a new blog that I've been following. Jennifer @ Is Anything to Hard for God? wrote this post about where all the ladies have gone. Real ladies, Godly ladies, and what it means to be a lady. I've really enjoyed her posts. They are very encouraging and God centered. I hope that all of the events in her life that have been taking place for her turn out well. If you're interested in checking it out go to the tab and check out the article, or you can find a link to her blog under SPG Happenings, on this page.

Books & Photos: Under here I have posted a link from Flickr to some of the photos from Amy's wedding, at least to start with. I'll be uploading photos to Flickr and then posting them here, instead of posting so many photos all at once on here. Sometimes a post may call for many photos, but I want to shorten some posts and this is a good way to do it.

So those are the 2 updates. More to come later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin