Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My March SPS

My March SPS (Secret Prayer Sister) was Kali:) And one of the gifts she gave me brought a lot of color to my otherwise gray afternoon after I arrived home from work.

I'm not a person that has a green thumb, but for the few weeks that my gift looked pretty these pretty ladies were nice to come home to after a long day in the office. Here are some of my favorite photos that I took, with my SLR.

As you can see the sun eventually came back out that afternoon, which made for some great photos. Kali and I have been friends for 3 years now. Part of how our friend ship started was her becoming my prayer sister within the first year of her joining the adult women for our monthly Bible studies. I have every confidence that even though she'll be moving soon that tour friendship will continue. Thanks for the flowers Kali!

1 comment:

Kali said...

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin