Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can't wait

Yesterday we SPG's got word that we would be getting to attend Handle's Messiah and Benaroya Hall this December! I'm stoked. Last year our church choir sang the Hallelujah chorus, but I'm being generous with the word sang. We tried, but it's not anywhere near as nice as hearing it by the pros. I'll write all about it once it happens, but for now I just wanted to provide a happier post then my last one.

I love getting dressed up to go to the theater!


2 comments:

countrygirl85 said...

I'm stoked too. I LOVE theatre(ALL KINDS). Can't Wait! Did I tell you I got to go when my mom was here? Thanks for the seat info, they were really great seats.

Jersey Mama said...

i love love love benaroya hall. it is so beautiful and what amazing acoustics. i miss going to concerts there. vee and i used to go as often as we could afford!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin