Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back from the wedding

I got back from Amy and Andy's wedding on Saturday evening around 11pm. It was a a very busy week, but on the day of their nuptials nothing was left to be done by Amy except for to sit back and let her primped and pampered for the ceremony.

I took around 1200 pictures so my wedding business is far from over. Yesterday that was all that I did, organize and sift through photos. Does anyone know how big CD's for pictures go? I may need to get a thumb drive to put them all onto if I can't find a CD big enough. Over all the candlelight wasn't to big of a problem to deal with, at least not like I thought it would be. The regular photos turned out OK, but I'm still having fun with a couple of the editing programs I spoke of in an earlier post. The candlelight is serving well for some soft focus features. I don't want to get to caught up with those though since it could cause me to create more photos and because it will also take up time from sending them off to Amy. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week. Which if I chip away at them I'm fairly sure could happen. Especially since next week will be a busy one at church with Bible Institute and our special Creation Evangelism meetings that we'll be having at BBC.

I'll post the story of last week a bit later, but for now this is my first September post basically to let you all know that I'm still around, just busy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin