Thursday, June 11, 2009

Final Grades for the Quarter

I just got my grade on my Marketing Plan and out of 150 points possible I received 150 points! Seriously, this is the only class that I've ever taken where I've received full credit on all discussion points, and the big projects of my marketing paper, which was on ethics in marketing and my big marketing plan. If you'll indulge my enthusiasm, IT FEELS REALLY GOOD!!! I always work hard for those grades and usually fall a little short of my goal, but nothing worth complaining about. So when those things happen it always feels really good. I got B's & C's on my quizzes, and all B's on my 3 tests so there wasn't a full A in the class for me, but really it's nothing to sneeze at because as most of you well know I work full time as well, which makes the good grade even sweeter.

So the final grades stand at:

Interpersonal Communication: A
Marketing Fundamentals: B+
Statistics: B

God has been very good in helping me get this far. All my praise goes to Him. The rest feels good too. I can't wait to see what God will do next. I'm living in the moment, but looking forward to the future.

~ Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(Thanks to Bro. Casteel for expounding on that verse last night)

Graduation is this Saturday, June 13th. Ironically that it also 12 years to the day that I graduated from High School.

2 comments:

Jersey Mama said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations on excellent grades! Pretty cool that it's on your high school graduation anniversary.

Cove Girl said...

I think so. Except that we graduated H.S. on Friday the 13th. Some would consider that to be ominous, I think it was cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin