Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sick (Part 3)

So hopefully I'm at the end of this miserable run of the bug that I've had. Mid day my temp was down to normal, and stayed there all day, but here I am at here at bed time it's back up to 99. I hope it goes down so I can go to work sometime this week. Thie bug is N-A-S-T-Y! I talked with another friend tonight that was down for a full 5 days. I felt better today than I had in the past couple, but you wouldn't know it by talking to me, nor by looking at me. My nose is all red, swollen, and chapped from blowing it all day. My eyes have red circles around them and I've been crying off and on for the past 3 days because when I am sick like this I tend to get a bit weepy and sentimental over everything. I ready for this to be over with already. Especially since I want to be well for this weekend and the events that surround it. Sunday my choir has some special music prepared for our service, and I really want to be there for it, and Saturday we have a special ladies luncheon for Shannon's departure:( (Part of me is still in denial). Anyway, this really needs to end soon!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear you're sick...I guess it's a good time to catch up on emails and blogs. The past two months have been work keeping up with it all. I hope for slower days so I can keep in touch.

Feel better soon!

countrygirl85 said...

Awe wish you weren't sick :( , if nothing else maybe the worst of it is over. Perscription- lots of gluten-free chicken soup and rest. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin