Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An epic journey

I was sent this website by a coworker the other day.

These two guys, local to Whidbey Island, are going on a journey of epic proportions. Over the next two years they are are going to ride their bikes around the world in order to raise money, and awareness, for an orphanage in India (the Servi Domini Orphanage). I'll be looking forward to seeing how their journey, and fund raising, progress.

Since this blog post will be good and buried in a short enough time I'm posting their website to my sidebar as well so that people can read it as they want.

I myself have only ridden a bike for recreation, but I definitely give them props for following their passion (the same for anyone else out their who has found their passion and is embracing it).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin