Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who wants to follow me?

Of course you shouldn't literally follow me. The only one to follow is Christ, however, the other day I put up the "Followers" gadget on my blog and so I'm waiting to see who adds themselves to my list (Sherri, I'm on yours LOL). I'm still keeping my world map up though, since I always enjoy seeing where people have read my blog from (South America doesn't seem to be to interested in my happenings). Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about it.

If it ends up being a bust and noone wants to be found out. I'll end up taking it down soon.

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I see that you follow my daughter Kristina's blog too. I pray you find a blessing at each of them. I am going to add myself to your list of followers on your blog and keep up with you too.

Have a great evening!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin