Friday, October 17, 2008

The German in me

I cannot emphasize enough how much I think every home should have one of these. If you don't know what it is, it's a pressure cooker. I really need to use it more often. My Dad got it for me a couple years ago for Christmas and it's been such a time saver in the kitchen. But tonight the herritage of my forefathers was crying out to me and my German blood would take nothing less than Saurkraut. The pressure cooker came in so handy for the pork spare ribs that I made with it. IN less than 20 minutes I had a nutritious meal that reminded me of the same pork spare ribs that my Dad used to make (in the same method). Good ol' home cookin', AHHH there's nothin' like it! If you don't have one of these yet I highly, highly recommend it. Especially if you're strapped for time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin