Friday, September 12, 2008

#7 on my list, Have 30 girls nights (#6)

The evolution of a conversation between two females is something of a wonder. When two women are talking we can start off in one subject (like loosing weight) and end up on a completely different one (like home decorating). Such was the girls night that I shared with my dear friend Shannon. It was nothing momentous. There was no personal angst for me to disect through my analytical brain, and the was nothing for me to seek council about, it was just two friends hanging out and talking while her little one was napping. AWE!!! Anyway, it was a few hours well spent between friends, albeit a short one, considering that time always flys when you're having fun! I hope that y'all have friends that you too can share special times with. We need those from time to time:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin