Friday, May 30, 2008

3 posts in 1 day!!!

Yeah this is my third post today. I know I've been absent for a while, school has kept me very busy. But today I left work early because I was no feeling well. I was feeling pretty aweful actually. There's been a horrible 24 hour thing going around. Normally I'm really healthy and hardly ever get sick, but today was not one of those days. I hope to feel better tomorrow though since the SPG's are meeting up together over at the Giests. We'll most likely be finalizing the details for our trip to St. Louis this year and then there's always the fun of fellowship that follows. Stay tuned though because I have my Canada trip to blog about. I had a good time! There's nothing like spending a weekend with those friends that know you best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin