Thursday, April 24, 2008

#16 on my list, Memorize 30 new verses (#1)

I don't plan on expounding to much with this item on my list I just want to share my progress in my list with my readers.

So I've been trying to choose the bible verses that I want to memorize "carefully", because I want them to mean something personal to me because I think when that happens they generally tend to stick in one's mind better, and it also helps you apply the principle of the verse more diligently. Anyway, I've memorized my first new verse, Proverbs 18:1.

Proverbs 18:1
Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

For the rest of the verses that I memorize you can take a look to your right, when you check my blog, as that is where the tally will be kept.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin