Wednesday, February 27, 2008

#14 on my list, Meet 30 new people (#1)

And so the fun begins. . .

Number 14 on my list has me to meet 30 new people, and tonight I met my first one. As the next 14 months progress I'll keep this list (and other updated). So here it goes. . .

1. Sandy (02.27.08) - Met her at church. A very nice girl, she's in the Navy like I was. I just wish that I had been feeling better when I met her as I had a very upsetting day. I'm happy that I was able to look outside of my own issues to take advantage of the opportunity that the Lord gave me. It was nice to pray with someone different. I'm not sure if she's saved or not, but she seemed happy to be visiting with us at BBC and I hope that she continues to come out to church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin