In the beginning of the month I entered a contest at the Modest Mom. And I WON!!!
The last time I entered a contest I won, but Gluten Free Girl never sent me my book:( BOOOO. So I wasn't really anticipating a win, but I'm so glad that I did. She was giving away 3 prizes at the time, and by far I got the best one. So is that build up enough...you wanna know what I won???
A $100 gift card to Vision Forum!
I KNOW great prize!!! I was so excited that I started shopping even before they emailed me the gift card code. I don't know about you, but I love spending free money. LOL:)
So today, after taking the slow boat route, I finally got what I had ordered.
1. Homestead Blessings DVD: The Art of Gardening (for my black thumb)
2. Homestead Blessings DVD: The Art of Sewing
3. The Crochet Answer Book (for my newest passion)
4. Handmade Marketplace (who knows maybe I'll sell the things that I make)
5. The Attributes of God by Arthur W. Pink
6. Christian Modesty and the Public Undressing of America by: Jeff Pollard
7. Beloved Bride: The Letters of Stonewall Jackson to His Wife by Bill Potter
8. A Promised Kept: A Story of Unforgettable Love by Robertson McQuilkin
(about the vow that a man keeps to his wife after she's diagnosed with Alzheimer's...yeah I can hardly wait to read this)
9. The Princess & the Kiss by Jennie Bishop
(this I actually got for a friends daughters, but I read it and it's really good totally want this for any daughter that I may have)
I know that's a lot, but like I said YAY free money:) I hope in the coming months to be able to share some of these as I read and enjoy my prizes.