Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blessings

Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Last night I was blessed in a very bountiful way through a couple at church. See his Dad passed away and he too was GF. So his mom bestowed all of the GF food that she would no longer need to myself and Vicki. Last night the Fannings brought it all to church for us to divide. Those of you that buy GF know that it is not cheap and this being the Christmas season things have been extra tight for me. I was thinking about what to do for the next couple week while I'm home before my trip to Cali when I noticed that I had a voice mail on my phone and it was a message left from the Fannings letting me know of their plan, or rather their moms plan. It was definitely an abundance of GF fare including various flours, which can be very pricey. I walked away with 2 bags of food including lasagna noodles & cereal and a box full of Amy's Organic soup, which is great for this time of year.

Not knowing what I was going to do didn't really bother me, because the Lord has always provided before, but this was especially nice for I'll have food that will last me for a while. Besides buying my protien and veggies I should be set for at least a couple months:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin