Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Sidebar Posts

For your perusal I have some new sidebar posts:

~ $5 Dinners: All recipes are under $5. However, that's if you already have the ingredients, if not your grocery bill might be a bit more. But it's a great idea for these budget conscience times we live in. This is also not a GF exclusive site, so if you are GF then you have to weed through the recipes. You can find it under Websites.

~ Grace and Honor: An Online magazine courtesy of Lehigh Valley Baptist Church in Emmaus, PA. It has articles for encouragement as well as recipes for ladies to try out. I personally enjoy Jackie's article, Singleness of Heart.

~ Vanilla Spoons: The owner of this New England business contacted me yesterday after running across my blog. I took a look and theses GF gift baskets, that she designs, look like fun. Gourmet chocolate, nut mixtures, and baking mixes can be found in various baskets. You can find the link if you scroll down to my Gluten Free Like Me links.

~ Sisterly Savings: A website for tips on how to save more. I haven't taken a long look at it, but it looks interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin