Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Satisfaction

This won't be a very ong blog, because I have a monster one coming soon. But last night was the Valentines Banquet for Bible Baptist Church. It was a smash!!!! Fun was had by all, including the SPG's that hosted it. It's amazing to see what the Lord can do with willing spirits. I'll be working onmy post for it throughout the next wee or so, that way all of you who missed out can see how much fun we had. For those of you that were there it was a true blessing to be able to serve you last night. Happy Valentines Day <3!

3 comments:

Ms. Kathy said...

Cheetos are bad really!?! They didn't even START eating them until they were officially diagnose with their allergies. What's in them that's bad??

KatBouska said...

Ooops! I'M Mrs. Kathy!! :) I was accidentally in my daycare blog when I left that comment. I have that blog for the parents of the kids who are in the daycare I run. Sometimes I forget to log out when I start blog hopping. :) Thanks for the info though...I guess I just kind of wonder how much gluten they could really be getting from just flavoring. I don't know.

Cheetos aren't very healthy, but I've got skinny little girls who eat hardly anything...sometimes I feel like I don't care WHAT they eat, I just want them to eat SOMETHING. I'll definitely keep a closer eye on artificial flavoring though, and see if that might be harming her skin!!

KatBouska said...

Oops...wrong account again. Here I am!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin