Now that I know what a tag is I'll share it with you, If you already know continue on to my tag. Sheri are you paying attention;)? A tag is a list of stuff that someone posts about themselves and the things that they like. Once it's read the reader has the option to post that list on their own blog. I liked Rachel's list so I'm continuing the tag. . .
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, and here's a tip. If you want your present to look seamless, tape the edge of the paper to edge of the box you are wrapping. Who knows, you might even get a chuckle out of watching people try to figure out how to open it:) LOL
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I like real trees, but they can be to much money for something that's just going to die in a few weeks. I don't think I could justify that kind of money.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving. I didn't put one up this year though, because I haven't really been home a lot.
4. When do you take down the tree? After the new year.
5. Do you like Eggnog? NO!!!
6. Best Christmas present? Probably my 10 speed
7. Worst Christmas present? I can't really think of anything that I didn't like.
8. Do you get a Christmas stocking? Not anymore, but when I did get one I loved it. When I have a family I'll definitely be re instituting that tradition, and carry it on no matter how old my children get.
9. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, a small one.
10. Do you e-mail or mail Christmas cards? I don't really do Christmas cards.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? I like them all. White Christmas (Because I love musicals), It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol (Because they're classics) and then there is a Christmas Story (This is a family favorite that we watch every Christmas. I love this movie! It's so funny!). Last but never least is Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.
12. When do you start your Christmas shopping? I had all my shopping done by the beginning of November. I love Billmelater.com
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Spiced nuts.
15. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night. I don't know why it's not in any hymnals.
16. Do you travel or stay home for Christmas? I usually travel.
17. What do you put on the top of your tree? A bow.
18. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Both, Christmas Eve with my dad we open them up and then in the morning with my mom we open some more.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People trying to take away Christ from the Holiday. The people in Olympia need to knock it off! The "church" of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?! Are you kidding me! Who comes up with this stuff?
20. Favorite Christmas ornament, color, or theme? I like the dark red colors and gold. And of course the theme of Christmas is Christ. It doesn't get much better than that.
21. Favorite Christmas dinner? In years past it has always been pierogies, this year being GF I'll have to find something else. I plan on making my Mac and Cheese!
22. Is there anything special that you want for Christmas this year? Not that I can think of. Although one of these years I do plan on getting the wonderful Kitchen Aid stand mixer! In red!