Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello to my readers:)

OK, I'm so stoked that my readership is expanding. Today I was checking my map, to see where people were reading my blog from, and WOW!!! Even if it's only once, it's neat to see that people from all places are reading, or have read, it. So let me say hello to all of you out there, including the 2 new dots I see, one in Alaska and the other one in Europe.

Please stay tuned to see what's going on. I'll have some more of my goals to post soon, I'm just super busy with the finishing of the quarter for school. I can't wait to be done with the spring quarter already. I'm just burnt out from the Math Lab and Spanish already. A year in a half of teaching myself everything from Algebra to Logarithms, and 3 quarters of learning a new language has run me ragged. Don't get me wrong I love to learn new languages, in the past I used to speak Italian from when I was stationed there, plus it runs in my family. My grandpa (or in espanol, mi abuelo) spoke Chinese (he taught himself durning WW2 when he was stationed there), and both my brothers have been good at learning languages as well, both took German in HS. I even think Sam at one point was trying to teach himself Japanese, he's so smart. Anyway, suffice it to say it's time to move on. I'm looking forward to the new classes waiting for me, History and Humanities. After this quarter I only have 5 classes left until I get my Associates degree! I can't believe that this journey is almost over. I'm not sure what the Lord will have in store for me after, I'm praying that he'll open a door for me to walk through as he guides my next few steps. However, right now I don't know what that door will have behind it. It could be continuing on for my BA, or it could be something different, in any case I'm definitely looking for his direction, and when in doubt, as I usually get anxious when I go through these transitions, it's always best to simply do as Psalm 46:10 says, "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." So no matter what happens the Lord's will, will be done, since he's the one in charge anyway. I was nervous like this whenever He called me out of the Navy, when I had to find a new job and when I didn't know what direction to go in, so I know that as this transition takes place it will just serve as a stepping stone to grow closer to him.

Oh my, I wrote more than I had intended to. Thank you for letting me share my heart with you. Ciao!!! Buona Notte!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin