Wednesday, April 2, 2008

#7 on my list, Have 30 girls nights (#3)

Yesterday was April 1, and there was an impromptu girls night at Kali's!!! I had told her sister Maggie that I would probably be over since it was my first night of school, hence my last night of freedom for the next 90 days. Anyway, I got over there just in time to watch her mom make cupcakes:(, but it was a fun impromptu night anyway. Kali's mom Sharon shared this extremely moving web video with me. I'm placing a link to it on my blog. It's titled "99 balloons". If you enjoy moving stories about children, the obstacles that they over come, and how merciful God truly is, then this should be up your ally. I issue this disclaimer though, it will make you cry. If you don't cry watching this you seriously need to grow a heart. Anyway, after that was all done Kali got back home and me , her, and Maggie watched this show on the food network. I guess it's about a bakery and all of the cakes that they make, which from what I saw were fantastic. However, the best part of the show was when they were making a cake in the shape of an ear, for an ear Dr. I was joking when I said it, but I looked at the girls and I said "How funny would that be when they cut it open if there was a yellow cake for the ear. You'd be eating 'ear wax'". Well we watched it until the end and sure enough they cut it open and there was yellow cake inside! It was hilarious!!! I left soon after that, but I just had to share that. Mmm, I'm sure the cake was moist! Ha Ha Ha!!!

P.S. I'm totally trying to find a pic so you all can see. It was really something

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin