Some things I've learned along this road:
- It's OK to fail, otherwise you can't know what success is like
- If you spend to much time planning for tomorrow you'll miss the gifts that the present holds
- Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do what you desire to, you're the only one who can make those decisions
- Realize that people will offer unsolicited advice, listen, consider the source, use the information that will help you and move on
- Not everyone will understand, don't expect them to, after all it is your dream
Those are just some of them, but they're very helpful to remember.
So 2008 has started, hopefully the lessons that have been learned in 2007 will not be forgotten. I've already made one new friend this year (YAY Julie), and it's only been 8 days strong. How 'bout you?