Friday, May 14, 2010

The National Day of Prayer

I saw this as I was perusing through blogs tonight. Needless to say the author of this blog had nothing nice to say about Bill & Sarah, yet I find it ironic that someone with such contempt felt compelled to post this interview on her blog and allow those of us that agree with them, like myself, to repost it on our own blogs. So that is what I'm doing reposting it because the freedoms that govern out liberty were given to us by God and these two got it right.

Romans 13:1 ~ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Colossians 1:16,17 ~ For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.



I wish that FOX News wasn't a cable channel and that I could get it on my TV, but I'm to cheap to pay for cable at this point.


I'm definitely looking forward to LTIA (Leadership Training Institute of America) this summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin