Thursday, June 19, 2008

Every woman should own at least one pair


This is the greatest invention for women ever, short of the sunless tan. Seriously, girls. We all have at least one pair of heels that we love and they're just maybe a little to big, but we get by because they're to fabulous to give up. Well this happened to be the case with the new pair of heels that I got, my $2.64 pair of Karen Scotts (courtesy of eBay). Anyway I got the right size, but failed to remember that open toed shoes can run a little big. So I went to Walmart to see what I could find to fix the problem and I found these, Dr. Scholls gel inserts. You just peel off the plastic on the back and place them in the inside heel of the shoe. I have yet to actually try them with hose, but so far the shoes fit way better than they did previously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin